At your first appointment and in any subsequent session(s), you may receive any of the below osteopathic treatments following the clinical assessment conducted by your osteopath.
- Musculoskeletal and nervous system assessments– Your osteopath will use a range of tools to identify what might be happening in the body.
- Manual therapy– A range of ‘hands-on’ techniques that may give relief from musculoskeletal pain, discomfort and may help tissues in the body.
- Clinical exercise programs– Activities and movement strategies for use at home, work or in other settings. Exercise may help you return to activities you enjoy, for example after an injury or surgery.
- Body function assessments– Movement, postural, positioning advice and ergonomic assessments.
- Patient education and advice– Lifestyle, stress management, diet or other factors that may influence your pain, injury or movement.